Any suggestions where I can find a high quality granite dolsot bowl for making various korean dishes?

Bon Appetit recently profiled a beautiful blue dolsot bowl which I would love to locate http://www.bonappetit.com...

asked by bjones70 over 5 years ago

Mr_Vittles

High quality dolsots can be had at Koamart.com. Direct link: http://www.koamart.com...

Where do you live? Every Korean grocery store that I've ever been in on the West Coast has had them. Along with the giant kimchi jars . . . . (Just love Korean grocery stores, for so many reasons.) ;o)

bjones70

Thanks to you both for your suggestions. I reside in Manhattan.

In Manhattan the best place to shop around for Korean stuff is the area bounded by 6th and Broadway and 35th down to 32nd. I don't know if there is an HMart in the boroughs but this is a huge Korean owned chain market, whole aisles of kimchi etc.

You could walk around Little Korea in midtown (23rd - 33rd St., btwn 2nd & Lex Aves) Or take the subway downtown to Pearl Trading (check their website first) in Soho for a try or HMart in Flushing. When in doubt, Amazon, lol.