🔕 🔔

So I made amanda's booze pie. With gingersnaps and rum. But let the egg mixture chill a bit too long, so it was like jello. Broke/mashed it up as best I could. Then forged ahead. Pie's a bit lumpy, but it tastes great! Q: how long, in minutes, should it take 4 egg mixture to mound?

asked by mrslarkin almost 7 years ago

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

I meant the yolk mixture. :)

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I've had this happen, too! Lumpy but tastes ok. Takes a lot less time than you think to "mound" -- I'd start checking it after 15 min. I should have added that note in the book.