🔕 🔔

starch for Grilled Filet outside BBQ

Good starch to go with Grilled whole Filet

asked by Nan over 4 years ago

Fca4e46d 262a 416c 8ce5 316470249de2  565101 1406091363 1702312332 n

I love sweet potatoes with beef. You could pre-steam wedges and finish them on the grill and serve with a sriracha or herbed aioli which is good on the potatoes and the beef. An herbed farro or orzo salad would also be good and could be made ahead of time.

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

I enjoy steak with new (yukon gold) potatoes slathered in olive oil and sea salt. When they're done, I like my potatoes fork tender with a golden brown crust on the skins. Serve with greek yogurt and chives...yum!