🔕 🔔

Tonight, I plan to raise a glass to @samsifton and the many foodpickle contribs for generously answering so many questions!

asked by @amandahesser almost 7 years ago

Efd725c4 24ec 436a 9adb bc31157de14b  mejan08

Here - here!

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

I plan on raising one or two to food52, it's inhabitants and of course, the beloved foodpickle!

Fff96a46 7810 4f5c a452 83604ac1e363  dsc03010

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! My house smells so goooood right now! I'm taking a quick break while the turkey's in the oven and before the potatoes get mashed and everyone arrives.

The only "pickle" so far is that my peanut butter fudge is not creamy as it usually is, probably because I stepped away--I swear it was only 10 seconds--and the temp was up to 260 or so when it should've only been 240. But other than that, no burns, no cuts, no last-minute thawing. . .so far.

I hope you all are spending some time with people you love and like and that your home smells as good as mine (because, of course, you're using the tips and tricks and experience and know-how of everyone here @food52). Here's to Amanda and Merrill for introducing us to each other. . .Food Friends Forever!