🔕 🔔

Just For Fun,for Louisa and everyone else.

As many people in Brazil do,I come from a family tree with many branches:Syrian,Italian,Spanish,Argentine...In my family there are many "family recipes",and I have one too many favorites.Do you have a favorite "family recipe" of your own?

asked by mensaque over 4 years ago

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

My absolut favorite -- over all of the other favorites -- would be my great-grandmother's Kibe(kind of a meatloaf with lots of onion and bulgar wheat).She was from Spain,married a Syrian gentleman(my great-grandfather)and they both went to Argentine first,where their children were born.Including my grandfather.The whole family then came to Brazil and also all the recipes Fernanda learned from Toufic's mother to please her Syrian gentleman... now my mom has perfected it to a tee.What's not to love?