Help! I baked a chocolate hazelnut tart for an hour, let it cool and when I just cut into it, it's still liquid in the middle!! What do I do

31debb8b 9b8c 4284 8b99 d4c7d30a61a3  61415 help i baked a chocolate hazelnut tart for an hour let it cool and when i just cut into it it s still liquid in the middle what do i do

asked by cccasady over 5 years ago

If it's completely cooled, you can try chilling it and see if you get a better texture

ATG117

Maybe you could provide a gist of the recipe. It would then be easier to determine whether it just needed to set up in the fridge or whether its under-baked.