🔕 🔔

Anyone have experience making the Orangette PB cookies smaller and have a suggested bake time?

This is the recipe: http://orangette.blogspot...
Instead of 1/4 c dough each of my cookies is about 2 T because of my scoop. The dough balls are frozen. I'm planning to stick them in the oven for 10-15 and give a check. Any suggestions?

asked by Salvegging about 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Would definitely check at 10 minutes and the gauge from there. Don't wait till 15

8c8ec8f4 5fd3 4b82 9ca9 854594933eec  napolitano 443

Thanks! Actually for the record, they needed a full 20 min (the dough balls had been frozen overnight) and actually I think next batch I may go 2 mins more. They are supposed to be soft and they delivered on that front for sure, I just may experiment and see how a tad more browning on the sides goes. For anyone curious about making these cookies 2 T size, I will blog them soon...

Here they are! http://salvegging.blogspot...

2a718330 0cb1 47a0 9d38 f57092611227  img 2583