Hello! - I've got a good one for you! - Tell me what to put in an airplane take on meal - gotta be something good that has a little staying power.

asked by Bill almost 5 years ago

CHeeb

Ham and cheese are always a good bet,especially with good bread,slathered in butter rather than mayo. Pickles in a ziplock (doubled) flavor other veggies like celery,radishes,hearts of palm, which can be added to the sammie is needed.Nuts are always a safe bet. Cheezits,too.The Publix and Fresh Market in my area have great dried granola and cajun snack mixes. Happy Trails...ch

Rebecca Vitale
Rebecca Vitale

Rebecca is a Recipe Tester for Food52

dried fruit, too!