🔕 🔔

Can I replace feta with goat cheese for the sweet corn polenta recipe?

asked by @SusanChen1 over 4 years ago

8425a5f0 773c 4ccd b24e 9e75b44477a8  monita photo

Feta and goat cheese have different consistency and tastes with Feta providing some saltiness. It may work fine to sub though the goat cheese will melt more into the polenta. It just won;t have the same flavors of the original dish.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I have been making this polenta a few different ways - Monita is right re: the flavor, but we have loved it with a parmesan / mascarpone combo, one time all I had was cream cheese and that was really good, and then of course there is creme fraische (which I know I REALLY just misspelled) - I think they all work, just think about the flavors you are after!