Ramp Berries?

I bought some ramps with little green "berries" atop then today at the market. The sign said they were capers. I have no clue how to use the berries/capers and cant find anything about ramp-berries online. How can I use this and do I have to cure/pickle them first?

asked by MEGGULP over 4 years ago

Ramps wither and disappear after they produce their leaves in early spring, so it seems odd that you’re seeing them now with the “berries.” I found this on the Gourmet website, and it might be useful: http://live.gourmet.com...

MEGGULP

yes i saw this thanks but i was hoping for ideas on how to cook with them.

Did you read to the end for the suggestion on how to preserve them like capers?