🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Diana Kennedy's Carnitas

69db6017 5873 4574 af78 a637c224cea1  5862540794 87eeec4b0f z

I have a question about the recipe "Diana Kennedy's Carnitas" from Genius Recipes. The way to cut the meat is unclear! Strips that are 2" long, and .75" on both sides? Or strips that are .75" by 2", of ambiguous length?

asked by juliunruly over 4 years ago

Because she says "strips", I've interpreted it to mean 2 inches long by 3/4 inch square, but I've also made this with more cube-like chunks successfully. As long as the pieces are uniformly sized and not so small they fall apart, this recipe is very forgiving!

juliunruly

Thanks!