🔕 🔔

Does anyone have a recipe for rye crips like in Gardettos?

I want to make my own rye crisps like in Gardettos. They're the best part! The company sells bags of just those because they had a huge demand for it.

asked by Gregg Eshelman about 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Bagel chip recipes like these might be a good place to start to get ideas: http://foodsforthesoul..., http://www.bakedbyrachel...

2b21a817 8dbb 4d00 970a 699a3df6346d  stringio

I'd like to make them from scratch. Roll out a thin baguette shaped loaf, bake it, slice with a rotary slicer, then bake to harden.

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

I agree Gregg, they are the best part! I also think it's the seasonings, although I don't know what they are. Great question, I hope someone in the Food52 community has a recipe for something similar.