Have separated & saved all the recipes for Thanksgiving. Now, how do I send them all in one folder for my friends to assist with preparation?

Is there also a way to add items to a shopping list? We're about twenty people.

asked by JaneMiami over 4 years ago

ATG117

I don't know of a function for this, but one easy solution would be to give her your password so she can log on and get into your folder. Alternativel, you can
create an account for her (woth her permission) and save those recipes to her own folder.

MaryBeth

If you have a google account, you can use google drive. (If you don't, sign up for one). Just make a folder on Google Drive, upload your recipes, and share the folder with whomever you wish by entering their email addresses.