🔕 🔔

Football Sunday grill ideas

I've hit a creative wall with my grilling. Having a few people over tomorrow, and need something to cook that we can just pick at. Nothing too fancy, but something that will impress. Any ideas?

asked by Dave on the grill about 4 years ago

Is this NFL football or real world football where you actually kick the ball around? In any case I would suggest something like bratwursts or other plump sausage. Meanwhile on your cooktop I would saute some bell peppers, or a combination of sweet and hot, along with some onions. And deep fried onion rings are never a bad thing.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Kebabs are easy. You could thread pork, chicken, shrimp, steak, veggies and even bake some potatoes and offer a baked potato bar.