🔕 🔔

Leftover grilled veal chop

I have a left-over grilled veal chop -- it was cooked on a wood-burning grill with a bit of rosemary so it has a bit of smoke on it and it is fairly rare. Does anybody have any ideas on what I can do with this other than the usual -- slice and serve as sandwhich or over a salad? I am thinking maybe as a pasta filling (ravioli or cannelloni) but I'm concerned that the smoke/rosemary might be too pronounced. Any ideas would be great!

asked by justpicked over 5 years ago

A9f88177 5a41 4b63 8669 9e72eb277c1a  waffle3

Ravioli sounds delicious. I think an Alfredo would bring the flavors together nicely.