Any favorite bread machine recipes?

Ideally I'd like to do white bread or italian, but so far I haven't found anything I've loved....

• Posted by: BetsyN
  • November 13, 2013

Sam1148 November 13, 2013

I make pizza dough in mine all the time. 3 cups bread flour, 1 tsp yeast, 1 tsp salt, 2tsp sugar, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil, and 1 cup warm water.
That will make two crusts and is much better when left overnight in the 'fridge.
Just be sure to set your machine to kneed only initial mix, rise and punch down.

Also for dough you mix in the machine that needs a long rise before baking--I grab some of extra plastic bags from the produce section at the supermarket; They're the perfect size and saves space while your proofing the dough.

ChefOno
ChefOno November 14, 2013

Can you provide some clues as to why you've not been satisfied with your attempts so far? "A problem defined is a problem solved." Or at least headed in the right direction…

BetsyN
BetsyN November 15, 2013

Everything I've made so far has been just kind of ordinary. I was just looking for some suggestions.