chevre devils (http://food52.com/recipes/5277-chevre-devils)

can honey or maple syrup be subbed for the agave syrup?

asked almost 5 years ago

Yep -- I've done it. Either will work just fine, and the maple complements the other flavors beautifully.

ooh hla you are fast. Thank you.

...and the finished pecans are delicious. Hope they last till T-giving.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I also did it with maple syrup with great success. These pecans are so addictive, aren't they? I have been making jars and jars of them for the holidays for the friends to snack on. This recipe is made of gold.

I agree! I put them in a container and covered with a kitchen towel so the early-riser in the family wouldn't eat them all in the morning.

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

I too have to hide mine :)