🔕 🔔

To reheat a pumpkin pie...

...or to serve it at room temperature?Our Brasilian Thanksgiving has become a new tradition since 2 years ago when we threw a surprise lunch to a friend who used to live in NY.I fell in love with pumpkin pie,but I don't like it cold and I won't have time to bake it and get the turkey ready on thursday so I'll bake the pie the day before,but I would still like to serve it warm.Your thoughts,please.

asked by mensaque almost 4 years ago

6f611b78 35b4 4186 89ad c38b035b32f3  08270410avatar messbrasil

Thanks,lloreen.I really like it better warm,so I think I'll pop it in the oven after I turn it off.Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.