What are we grateful for, today and always? In 7 words or less.

Okay, let's make that 7 words relating to this community/site, and 7 words for everything else.
I'll start.

Re Food52:

Expansion
Inclusiveness
Solutions
Viewpoints
Techniques
Conversation
Camaraderie

Re everything else:

Enthusiasm, skills, confidence: lifetime gifts from Mother

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! ;o)

asked almost 5 years ago

arcane54

AntoniaJames your seven words for the Food52 community are spot on! I especially like your choice of "inclusiveness" and find that our F52 friends are so accepting of differences in tastes, abilities, and choices about the food we love, prepare and share. For everything else I am grateful for: HEALTH, creative MIND, FAMILY, FRIENDS, ABUNDANCE, MASTERY, and the HUMOR that gets me by when other other life elements (like mastery) are on holiday. Peace from the west coast!

I am grateful for : ROY CHOI'S BOOK L.A. SON.

Even as an ex-pat, I still love L.A.

cookinginvictoria

Such lovely sentiments!
Regarding food52 I would add CREATIVITY, INNOVATION, NEW FRIENDS, and, of course, RECIPES!
For me personally, I am grateful for HEALTH, FRIENDS, FAMILY, a CREATIVE MIND, LAUGHTER, and my own KITCHEN.

me
me

God

The new Food52 tag line is a good candidate:
"Helping people become better, smarter, happier cooks."

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

For me, the food52 thankfulness is for inspiration, encouragement, reliability, creativity, community, challenge, innovation ... in general, most thankful for family, friends, and absorbing work when I am not in the kitchen. Happy Holidays!

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

Today I am grateful for my elastic waist pants.

I'm grateful to you, AJ, and for all the new friends I've made because of Food52. XO

bamcnamara

my husband, children family, friends, dog, decor oven!!!!!!!