🔕 🔔

What are we grateful for, today and always? In 7 words or less.

Okay, let's make that 7 words relating to this community/site, and 7 words for everything else.
I'll start.

Re Food52:

Expansion
Inclusiveness
Solutions
Viewpoints
Techniques
Conversation
Camaraderie

Re everything else:

Enthusiasm, skills, confidence: lifetime gifts from Mother

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! ;o)

asked almost 4 years ago

AntoniaJames your seven words for the Food52 community are spot on! I especially like your choice of "inclusiveness" and find that our F52 friends are so accepting of differences in tastes, abilities, and choices about the food we love, prepare and share. For everything else I am grateful for: HEALTH, creative MIND, FAMILY, FRIENDS, ABUNDANCE, MASTERY, and the HUMOR that gets me by when other other life elements (like mastery) are on holiday. Peace from the west coast!

I am grateful for : ROY CHOI'S BOOK L.A. SON.

Even as an ex-pat, I still love L.A.

Cef49d72 d554 46db a888 e97e0311e08e  cimg0737

Such lovely sentiments!
Regarding food52 I would add CREATIVITY, INNOVATION, NEW FRIENDS, and, of course, RECIPES!
For me personally, I am grateful for HEALTH, FRIENDS, FAMILY, a CREATIVE MIND, LAUGHTER, and my own KITCHEN.

me

God

The new Food52 tag line is a good candidate:
"Helping people become better, smarter, happier cooks."

8bbce907 3b5e 4c8c be5c c64e6c780d63  birthday 2012
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

For me, the food52 thankfulness is for inspiration, encouragement, reliability, creativity, community, challenge, innovation ... in general, most thankful for family, friends, and absorbing work when I am not in the kitchen. Happy Holidays!

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

Today I am grateful for my elastic waist pants.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I'm grateful to you, AJ, and for all the new friends I've made because of Food52. XO

Ff4cd9f0 157d 4005 91d8 86ed521de349  img00020 20100410 1015

my husband, children family, friends, dog, decor oven!!!!!!!