🔕 🔔

Thank you, FOOD52 . . . and that means everyone reading this (and community members who are not) ;o)

For your commitment, for the laughs, for the incredible knowledge base we’re building, for your help on the Hotline, for your inspiring creativity, for your wisdom, for your wonderful stories, for your encouragement,and for making this place so unique and, most importantly, so pleasant. Happy Thanksgiving!! ;o)

asked almost 6 years ago

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

So great to hear you on the radio! It was fabulous - culinary history, literature, deliciuos food! I always love reading (and now hearing) about how you've arrived at your ideas.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

What a thrill it was to listen to you on Leonard Lopate yesterday! Thank you for brining your incredible intelligence, spirit, and cooking expertise here to share with all of us. Have a wonderful day!

8bbce907 3b5e 4c8c be5c c64e6c780d63  birthday 2012
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Thank you for posting this. My daughter is in the hospital, so we are having a muted Thanksgiving. I feel better reading about all of you and loved the disquisition on bishop...

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

So sorry to hear about your daughter I do hope she will be alright! Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Sending prayers and intentions for the best to your daughter, you and your whole family.

luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

thank you for your good wishes, daughter coming home monday!

luvcookbooks, thank you for letting us know! So this year Thanksgiving will be on Monday! Warmest regards and love to you and your daughter.

Happy Thanksgiving AJ and everyone in the food52 community. this community is one of the most vibrant and knowledgable that I have ever come across. Someone is always there to help us with answers to our questions or advice on recipes. I am thankful to be a part of it. I know the Thanksgiving spreads across the community are going to be amazing. I so enjoyed hearing you on the radio yesterday AJ, you were wonderful.

The best to AJ and all Food52. Am blessed to be part of this generous, talented community and grateful for all the wonderful people I have met through this site.

AJ, just listened to your wonderful radio interview on Leonard Lopate - brilliant, warm and interesting. Love the bishop!

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Happy Thanksgiving AJ... enjoyed hearing you on Leonard Lopate yesterday.!

Thank you, all, for your kind words. And for making this community special. ;o)

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I ? all of my Food52 friends! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!