Thank you, FOOD52 . . . and that means everyone reading this (and community members who are not) ;o)

For your commitment, for the laughs, for the incredible knowledge base we’re building, for your help on the Hotline, for your inspiring creativity, for your wisdom, for your wonderful stories, for your encouragement,and for making this place so unique and, most importantly, so pleasant. Happy Thanksgiving!! ;o)

asked almost 7 years ago

healthierkitchen

So great to hear you on the radio! It was fabulous - culinary history, literature, deliciuos food! I always love reading (and now hearing) about how you've arrived at your ideas.

What a thrill it was to listen to you on Leonard Lopate yesterday! Thank you for brining your incredible intelligence, spirit, and cooking expertise here to share with all of us. Have a wonderful day!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Thank you for posting this. My daughter is in the hospital, so we are having a muted Thanksgiving. I feel better reading about all of you and loved the disquisition on bishop...

So sorry to hear about your daughter I do hope she will be alright! Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes.

Sending prayers and intentions for the best to your daughter, you and your whole family.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

thank you for your good wishes, daughter coming home monday!

luvcookbooks, thank you for letting us know! So this year Thanksgiving will be on Monday! Warmest regards and love to you and your daughter.

Happy Thanksgiving AJ and everyone in the food52 community. this community is one of the most vibrant and knowledgable that I have ever come across. Someone is always there to help us with answers to our questions or advice on recipes. I am thankful to be a part of it. I know the Thanksgiving spreads across the community are going to be amazing. I so enjoyed hearing you on the radio yesterday AJ, you were wonderful.

The best to AJ and all Food52. Am blessed to be part of this generous, talented community and grateful for all the wonderful people I have met through this site.

AJ, just listened to your wonderful radio interview on Leonard Lopate - brilliant, warm and interesting. Love the bishop!

Panfusine

Happy Thanksgiving AJ... enjoyed hearing you on Leonard Lopate yesterday.!

Thank you, all, for your kind words. And for making this community special. ;o)

I ? all of my Food52 friends! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!