It's all about timing - how long to reheat stuffing and mashed potatoes while the turkey's cooking?

My turkey breast (prepared "Porchetta style") will roast at 275 for ~2 hours. When should I put in the mashed potatoes and stuffing (6-8 servings each) to heat up? Yours truly, Math Idiot

asked by MsDivinaLoca almost 5 years ago

30-40 minutes before you expect the breast to be done

MsDivinaLoca

Thank you, Monita! Normally, I'd reheat (at least the stuffing) at 325 for 30-40 minutes. So the lower oven temperature doesn't extend the reheating time?

Then go with 40 minutes. Take the potatoes and stuffing out of the fridge 30-40 min before going into the oven so it's not going in ice cold

MsDivinaLoca

Thank you again :) Happy Thanksgiving!

To you as well