Is it possible to freeze homemade marshmallow cream. I have more than I need and the directions say it can

be refrigerated up to two weeks. I will not necessarily be able to use the rest of it within that time frame.

asked by Adianne almost 5 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

I say go for it since there have been 37 views of this question but no responses! In my culinary lifetime I have made lots of mistakes but also many happy discoveries when throwing caution to the wind and trying something. At least if it doesn't work you know from experience and you're not breaking the bank by making more marshmallow creme when you need it.

Adianne

Thank you Anonymous. You are right. If it works - great. If not that's great too because I will have learned something new.