Help me find the recipe for Marcella hazan walnut tart from Amanda hesser article in ny times article magazine

You may email me answer at [email protected] .com

asked by Gabriella gravina almost 5 years ago

ellenl

why don't you google? It comes up referenced in the nyt piece. It's not a tart---google cake and you will easily get the recipe.

Hi Gabriella, it's actually not easy to find through Google but I was able to track it down through the NYT's search, and here you go:http://www.nytimes.com... Hope this is helpful!

ellenl

google "Marcella hazan's recipe for walnut cake" and it comes right up. It sounds good!