🔕 🔔

chocolate covered dried fruit

Trying to choc coat apricots, pineapple, gummy worms, etc. But don't own shortening. I do have ligh corn syrup. Can I use that orr am I in trouble? Any recipes, ideas? Oh, and the only therm I own is a meat and one for the mouth to take a human temperature.

asked by barb48 almost 4 years ago

I wonder if mixing coconut oil with the chocolate would work?

120fa86a 7a24 4cc0 8ee1 a8d1ab14c725  me in munich with fish

Yes, you can use coconut oil and chocolate for chocolate coating. In fact, this is essentially what homemade Magic Shell is--melted chocolate and coconut oil.