🔕 🔔

Is it possible to store recipes in your Food52 profile without making them public?

I use Food52 more than any other recipe website and I'd like to have all of the recipes I use in one place. I want to keep some previously published recipes (e.g. from Epicurious, etc.) on Food52 for my own personal access, but I don't want to violate any agreements.

asked by za'atar almost 4 years ago

I'm pretty certain that if you clearly note in the head notes that it is an epicurious recipe, and if you don't copy the directions verbatim, you are fine. Ingredient lists are not copyright able. But hope someone from else weighs in to corroborate, lest I lead you astray.