🔕 🔔

My food 52 Secret Santa will be out of town til 12/30 so I have a little time. I have only a few hours to spend preparing food in small bits (eight h

Secret Santa has no food preferences or requirements. Can also purchase something more or less inexpensive. I live in NYC so can find almost anything.

Meg is a trusted home cook.

I sent mine locally made spaghetti sauce, chocolate, shelled pecans & made 4 cups of cinnamon spiced pecans with the recipe. I double wrapped the jar & put bubble wrap around it. Maybe send local things that you like?