🔕 🔔

Traveling with roasted duck

I am cooking roasted duck but well need to transport it about 40 min. to Christmas eve dinner.

asked by Regina Reid almost 4 years ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

For a shorter trip, I would recommend Tom Hirschfeld's tip of keeping a turkey warm in cooler (http://food52.com/blog...) - but 40 minutes seems like a long trip, and would have me concerned from a food safety standpoint. Hopefully a food safety expert will weigh in, but if you can't cook it there, it seems like you might need to cook it, refrigerate it, and then reheat it at your destination.

As the bird flies. You will get there faster.