🔕 🔔

PB-Yacon cookies

Making peanut butter cookies with yacon syrup (low glycemic for diabetic). Anybody have recipes before I experiment? Yacon-based only please. I don't need every diabetic recipe ever suggested... I know how to do a search query, ok? Thanks!

asked by FutureChef almost 4 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Hi FutureChef, I don't have any recipes, but could you tell me which brand of the Yacon you buy and where to purchase. There seems to be so many warnings about imitation Yacon so I don't know which to buy. Thank you.

I bought yacon syrup from navitas. There are some local farms where I'm from (mid-Atlantic) that sold yacon roots a little earlier in the year but I didn't look into doing that yet. If artificiality is a concern though, it might be worth looking into. Let me know what you find of you do?