🔕 🔔

What should I do with honey foam?

It seemed so whimsical at the shop, and so (on a whim) I bought it, but practically speaking, I have no idea what to do with it. I usually just put honey in tea, but that wouldn't take very good advantage of the texture.

asked by Kate over 3 years ago

84e04bee 8fc8 4bdc 8199 701c1af83294  image

That sounds like such an interesting ingredient! I don't think I've ever heard of honey foam... Texturally, if by "foam" you mean something soft and whipped cream-like, it would probably be delicious with fresh fruit or spread onto toast. If it's more firm, like a merengue or something, maybe try drizzling it with dark chocolate and a little sea salt.