🔕 🔔

How do I know how many calories are in the recipes in your recipe section?

asked by Jacob Hasle over 4 years ago

Nutritional information is not provided or required on this site. If there's a recipe you're interested in, find an online nutritional analysis site that you can plug-in the ingredients for the calories, etc.

Dave on the grill

My favorite college meal: Frozen chicken fajita strips + frozen mixed veggies. Pour into a large skillet or wok, stir in oil and soy sauce, and stir-fry. You can buy the chicken and veggies in bulk and it's quick and easy.

Dave on the grill

Wrong post, haha