🔕 🔔

I'm in the market for a food processor. In my dreams I would choose a Robot Coupe.

I was looking into Breville, I noticed that Heston Blumenthal promotes them. It has a wide array of blades/attachments.

asked by James Durazzo almost 4 years ago

0e5c2b73 3f18 46e4 95c9 cbc8af359f65  sadie crop
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

This question has gotten some recent mileage that might be helpful to you:
http://food52.com/hotline...

http://food52.com/hotline...

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Satisfy your dream !

Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

Generally good advice, bigpan, but I just looked at the prices: yikes! You could buy a decent processor for the price of a Robot Coupe replacement bowl. Go Breville, James. The Oct 13 issue of Consumer Reports rated it above Cuisineart, although there were a couple of Cuisineart models that did pretty well for about half the cost of the Breville.