IT'S EASIEST, FASTEST, BEST WEEK! (WAIT, LITERALLY?) READ MORE »
🔕 🔔

What would you love to see in the prepared foods department (the deli) at whole foods market?

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 5 years ago
67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

seems to be a series of questions in this line... first meats, then deli..is this a wholefoods survey rather than a casual 'pickle' from a shopper wandering in??

C8ffa92e 3766 46b4 8290 dbef5c382a03  james joyce 1

Rabbit terrine.

549d9fb3 53ef 4170 b68e 8bae2e055be7  dsc 0048b

In hopes this is an in store survey, I really like the cooked, but unsauced components such as beans, grains, quinoa, greens, chicken, salmon etc. that lets you put together your own non-lettuce "salad" that can be heated (or not) and dressed or sauced at the end. I've seen this at some WF stores and it really comes in handy when putting together a healthy, on the go meal.

I have always loved the roasted butternut squash and roasted garlic brussels sprouts that Whole Foods carries in the winter, but that's the problem, come March they disappear until November! It's crazy! These days you can get these vegetables at any point in the year, so why not keep making them year round?

I do have to say, WOW to the whole foods near my new house though because they have quite an amazing selection of food! I never get bored. They just introduced this seared tuna with a soy sauce of some sort and hot damn it's good... The only thing not too good... The price tag. I am not really in the mood to pay $23 a pound!!! Oh and I used to LOVEEE the grilled salmon until I figured out that it's the farm raised salmon (love it) from the fish counter which sells @ $13... Who would have thought GRILLING SALMON would be a $10 surcharge! That's right, the grilled salmon is $23 a pound in the prepared food section! Yikes.