🔕 🔔

Orange Marmalade Suggestion

Can anyone recommend a good coarse cut orange marmalade that I could use to make the Orange Marmalade Cake in today's New York Times' Dining & Wine section?

www.nytimes.com/recipes...

asked by Peder Sletteland over 3 years ago

If there is a grocery store in you're area that has an imported goods section, check the Irish/English shelf and look for fruitfield old time Irish coarse cut marmalade .... It's delicious !

If there is a World Market store in your area they carry Duerr's Coarse Cut Seville Orange Marmalade. It is a favorite with my husband (who deems himself a "Marmalade Expert".

0a62c55f 38bb 4f00 aefc 1de6685070d9  stringio

There is a Blood Orange marmalade recipe in here somewhere. I made it the other day and it is perfect for using in cakes. So good. Takes 4 days though but worth it