A question about a recipe: Braised Moroccan Chicken and Olives

911657b7 99aa 46d2 94f9 7bdc529658ee  2015 0730 braised moroccan chicken and olives james ransom 359

I have a question about the recipe "Braised Moroccan Chicken and Olives " from Sonali aka the Foodie Physician. Can you recommend an Israeli couscous recipe to go with this dish?

asked by Anitac almost 5 years ago

The chicken and olive combination is full of flavor--all you need to accompany it is plain, steamed couscous. If you make the couscous the traditional Moroccan way, steaming it over the cooking pot of chicken, it will take on the flavor of the juices.

ATG117

I agree with Maedl that you might want to go with something simple so that the spices in the chicken shines. But I can also see something like this working: http://www.epicurious.com...