🔕 🔔

how can I send an ecard for $150...100 is too little 250 is too much

asked by Chris Pellegrino over 3 years ago

0db46cee 6cad 479e b5bd d0c0cff2aa2d  lk

Hi Chris: I work at Provisions so thought I'd step in and help out. The best way to do this would be to buy two e-cards: one for $50 and one for $100. We try to offer enough variety on the gift card amounts so that they fit everyone's wishlist, but it sounds like we could consider some additional options. I'll make sure the feedback gets passed along to our team for the future. If you have any trouble checking out, just email [email protected] and we'll be glad to lend a hand.