🔕 🔔

More a solution than a question. But the coolest food ap I've found for my Droid is Michael Ruhlman's "Ratio" based on his excellent book. It is a paid ap at $4.95 but worth it.

asked almost 7 years ago

I've been meaning to get that for my iPhone. How did we ever cook without it? Loved the story of how the book came about. Really like "solutions" as well as questions, pierino. Thank you for posting this!! ;o)

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Thanks, pierino--always looking for cool apps for the Droid!

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

hmmm....maybe this will make me like my Droid better. thanks pierino.

Ead63f8f 0557 4ebc 96b9 c8ed4d855263  65158 10200930358201562 954577392 n

I just wish it had more ratios included. I have it and turn to it often, but seldom find the ratio for the particular dish I'm wanting to experiment with. I hope that he puts out an updated version soon...

Aa0aef2d aae3 438c a22e 1340af35ed29  face hat underpainting 1

Thanks for posting! I love the book and didn't know there was an app.

73cd846c b69c 41fe 8f8b 7a3aa8dd3b93  desert

Wasn't there a food pickeler that was always ranting about ratio's. Were is that person?