More a solution than a question. But the coolest food ap I've found for my Droid is Michael Ruhlman's "Ratio" based on his excellent book. It is a paid ap at $4.95 but worth it.

I've been meaning to get that for my iPhone. How did we ever cook without it? Loved the story of how the book came about. Really like "solutions" as well as questions, pierino. Thank you for posting this!! ;o)

Thanks, pierino--always looking for cool apps for the Droid!

hmmm....maybe this will make me like my Droid better. thanks pierino.

RavensFeast

I just wish it had more ratios included. I have it and turn to it often, but seldom find the ratio for the particular dish I'm wanting to experiment with. I hope that he puts out an updated version soon...

Queen of Spoons

Thanks for posting! I love the book and didn't know there was an app.

anyone

Wasn't there a food pickeler that was always ranting about ratio's. Were is that person?