🔕 🔔

I wish to cancel food 52, my name is sally ulam

i didn't tag as i don't know how as i just wish to cancel

asked by SALLY ULAM over 3 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Do you wish to stop receiving emails? If so, there's an unsubscribe button at the bottom of all of our emails -- simply click this link.

B5258b33 fce3 4deb aba8 acb0662e5f10  open uri20140716 19989 fe27fa

I've tried multiple times and it won't stop sending me emails regarding a thread I posted on today, so I want to cancel ... please help!

Kim, if you go to the thread, click on "answer" there is an option to opt out on receiving emails regarding future answers. You may have to actually post to get it to kick in. Not positive.

A0073018 4b0d 40c9 8700 234d707592cc  karl

Hi Kim - apologies for the bad experience. Susan is correct - it's not possible to opt out of just one thread without adding another comment - something we'll resolve soon.

Also - you can always uncheck the email preference "About comments on recipes or articles I've commented on" to opt out of all comment threads across the board here:

https://food52.com/users...

I've gone ahead and made sure you won't receive any more comment notification emails.

I hope this solves the problem for you, and I'd be happy to remove your account if you'd still prefer that - just let me know.