Presale! 2 new cookbooks from Food52. Claim your signed copies »
🔕 🔔

My Basket ()

All questions

I'm looking for a Rubbermaid type colander that holds at least 1-1/2# of cooked pasta. I cracked mine. I do not like the silicone collapsible

Colanders with lots of holes, not big holes and not necessarily the expensive ones that only have patterns of holes.

asked by Pamela731 almost 3 years ago
1 answer 999 views
Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b
Lindsay-Jean Hard

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

added almost 3 years ago

A quick search on Amazon pulled up a number of options for plastic colanders that don't collapse, like or

Join Our Email List!

Inbox Inspiration:

Our newsletter is brimming with recipes and features that have us talking—dive in!

A Joyful Home:

Sign up to get $10 off a first purchase of $50 or more in our shop full of tools & treasures.

Come On In:

Join our humming community and get dibs on events, peeks at new cookbooks, and a surprise or two.

Please enter a valid email address.