Lace cookies stuck to parchment paper.

I made florentine lace cookies and mistakenly placed them on the dull side of parchment paper. The paper is stuck to the cookies. Any tricks to remo

asked by ntt2 over 4 years ago

If you have a small offset spatula you can try gently sliding the offset underneath the cookies to lift them off

ntt2

I did that but each cookie still has the paper stuck t the middle of the cookies.

Try sticking one in the freezer for 15 min and see if the paper will pull off once cold. Not sure how this will affect these cookies but that method sometimes works for other kinds