🔕 🔔

not serving pasta immediately

Would it be gross to bring a pasta recipe such as this:
http://food52.com/recipes...
to a potluck-type lunch? Assume it would not be eaten until about one hour after it was made...

asked by lcast over 3 years ago

I would not serve a cream based pasta in this case. If you want to go with pasta, I'd choose something dressed without dairy

8fa198b9 e682 405f 923a 1267994ae00f  profile

I agree with ATG117 -- something cream-based might thicken/solidify if left to cool for an hour after preparing it. But if you're able to keep the dish warm somehow for that entire hour, it may be okay! Just to be safe, though, I'd make something olive oil or tomato sauce-based if you want to do pasta. The pasta itself will be fine if left alone for an hour as long as you keep it tightly covered!