Where can I buy water kifer grains?

04a02427 cfba 4092 9eaf c451b95d51be  316537 where can i buy water kifer grains

Live cultures

asked by Ceci castellanos over 4 years ago

IlovePhilly

I've ordered them from various places and gotten some locally from an aquaintance. The best BY FAR come from Yemoos.com.
I've also ordered them from Gem cultures and Cultures for Health. Neither came close to the very happy, healthy, active grains I have from Yemoos. GEM and CFH have both been great for other cultures, but not WKG.

Ceci castellanos

Thank you! Yesterday I bought them by amazon... I hope it was a good product, but in the future I'll use the places you recompense to me.

IlovePhilly

I'm sure they're fine! I just had a particularly good experience so I wanted to share it!

Ceci castellanos

Thank you!!!