🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Alice Medrich's Best Cocoa Brownies

D0130c7d e57a 43e5 bc9c 59b1477becc1  best cocoa brownies genius desserts 213 1

I have a question about the recipe "Alice Medrich's Best Cocoa Brownies" from Genius Recipes. How should I reduce the sugar in the recipe?

asked by zse4p over 3 years ago

There was just a column about adapting baking recipes. I would check that out (under columns). The gist was that you should decrease it a little bit at a time, each time you make the cake decreasing it by a bit more if it worked the time before and you thought there was room for more cutting.