🔕 🔔

not-too-sweet tomato strawberry bruschetta

The recipe "Not-Too-Sweet Tomato Strawberry Bruschetta" calls for 2 Jersey or Roma tomatoes. I am making them tonight for a party. I would love a recommendation as to either the suggested weight of the tomatoes (in ounces) or to the ratio of tomato to strawberry. Any thoughts? There can be considerable variation in the size of tomatoes.

asked by Kelly Anderson about 3 years ago

I guess too late, hope you just did it to taste and it turned out. I like cup measurements too. But roma's are pretty uniform. I'm guessing about 1/3 cup each? Scant 1/2 cup?