🔕 🔔

this is a food emergency! They keep falling and I dont know why! The recipe hasn't changed, this is a new problem. Can you help?

asked by @Marsha_J almost 7 years ago

I wonder what kind of cake you are making. Have you checked your oven temp lately? Your mom may be right about the humidity. Are you at a high altitude? Using fresh baking soda/powder? There are so many variables. You might like to try using bake even strips (or some use a flower nail as an alternate, I think it is going to be trial and error. You should google around 'cake falling help' and read up