recipe says bread flour, or a.p.flour for cinnimon rolls wich is beter ? people comming soon hep !

bread, or a.p. flour ? cinnamon roll emergency, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asked by toni over 4 years ago

Go with all-purpose. There's less gluten to help keep the dough a bit less elastic and easier to work with.

If you have both at home then use the one listed first, which is usually the preferred choice. If you have only one - use the one you have and it will be fine

Oh, definitely use the AP. As HLA notes, it is lower in protein, gluten, and will produce a more tender result. I know you're in the throes of baking, but for future reference, I use 70% AP flour and 30% cake flour for even better tenderness.