🔕 🔔

I'm looking for a simple ratatouille recipe. Canned or fresh tomatoes better?

Ratatouille

asked by Pamela731 about 3 years ago

Here's my recipe for Ratatouille. I could eat it by the gallon (and sometimes do!) in the summer. It's really easy. https://food52.com/recipes...
Fresh tomatoes are best if they're beautiful where you are. This time of year here, they're just starting to come in. Otherwise, imported Italian San Marzanos are always preferable to wimpy, pink, gassed tomatoes. imho.

70a10452 dfa6 4be6 8cf7 9e986cfbbb23  stringio

my lazy ratatouille……throw everything in a big roasting pan, cook 45 to an hour, stir if I remember, and canned tomatoes work fine, but only whole from Italy, why use fresh here!