🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: My New Favorite Zucchini Bread

53e21946 4fcc 431e 9080 ae1dd6061c16  zucc bread loaf

I have a question about the recipe "My New Favorite Zucchini Bread" from Dabblings. I'd like to make a savory version of this bread that yields only one loaf. Could I simply eliminate the sugar and cut all other ingredients in half?

asked by chez danisse over 3 years ago

A3d3ebaa 1d24 4e10 bd65 81cec152bc7f  sept13 215 copy

I would assume you could but since I've never tried it I have no idea how it would turn out. You might still need to use a little sugar.

9bd8b4fe 483e 4b08 becc 6573a4bf6972  img 1763

Thanks. I'll use a little sugar.

Cutting all ingredients in half is fine, though you're cooking time will change. Getting rid of sugar will change the structure, texture, moistness, and taste. I would't recommend it.