Restaurant recommendations in Knoxville, Tenn.?

Looking for a few places downtown, from bakeries to casual to big birthday celebration-worthy.

asked by Midge over 4 years ago

Evalousdad

Depends on your tastes. It's generally a low key town. Looking on the high/eclectic end? Echo Bistro. Dives? Chez Guevarra (tex mex), Pero's (Italian), Littons (burgers). Lots of great options downtown...Stock & Barrel, Cafe 4, tupelo honey cafe. Out west? Seasons. Barbeque? Dead End. A real treat is Foothills Milling Co in nearby Maryville.

KAK
KAK

I second the Lock Stock and Barrel, Dead End, Littons, and the Tupelo Honey....so delicious!!! Calhouns is also a nice spot especially on the water! Have fun!!

Midge

Thanks so much!