Restaurant recommendations in Ogunquit, ME?

We're heading up to Ogunquit for a few days and are looking for some great local food. We typically like to go to the local spots and try to experience the true culture rather than tourist traps. Any suggestions in or around town?

asked by dazeyduke about 4 years ago

K cooks

We had a good lunch at Jackie's Too. The prices were reasonable and we enjoyed our salads and sandwiches. It is located in Perkins Cove. The setting is beautiful and it is located on one end of Marginal Way. Be sure to take a walk before or after lunch and enjoy the gorgeous view.

cheese1227

For the high-end, try Five-O Shore Road in Ogunquit. Just down the road in Kittery, there is The Black Birch, a weird mix of really interesting food and local fishermen hanging about around 3 PM in the afternoon. And in South Berwick, try the Thistle Pig.

mainecook61

MC Perkins Cove is a nice one.
(But the really good food is in Portland.)
Avoid Kennebunkport, whatever you do. It is the tourist trap of tourist traps.

dazeyduke

Thanks for the recommendations.