🔕 🔔

Can't seem to submit a recipe to the latest contest

D4e931a1 1b93 49c9 a12b 0226ac681d6e  1 fullscreen capture 1062014 120139 pm

I entered the recipe for the last contest which is under testing right now, the recipe was not picked for a community pick, but I can't find the edit button to enter it for the latest contest ( Green holiday sides)

asked by Panfusine almost 3 years ago

0df2c7f7 b0b7 497d 9a23 554c1be7bdc3  bio pic ps3

I'm having the same problem. I think maybe you can't enter a recipe that's currently entered in another active contest.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

That seems new. Usually the recipes are 'free'd up' once the list for the community picks is posted and the testing notes are submitted.

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Contact the editors. They should be able to free your recipe(s) up for you.

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Panfusine and Brooklyn Salt, can you tell me a little bit more about what's happening? (The more information I can share with the tech team, the better.) You're both signed in, but you're not seeing an edit button? If you wouldn't mind going to aboutmybrowser.com and sharing the link it generates, that would be helpful too. Feel free to reply here or email me directly at [email protected].

And for the future, if you ever have an issue with the site, the fastest way to get help is to email us at [email protected]

Thanks Lindsay, here's the link from AboutMyBrowser.com: https://aboutmybrowser.... For me, the Edit button is not visible for one of my recipes that is currently a community pick in an active contest and I was attempting to enter it into a different contest. Many thanks for your help!