Can't seem to submit a recipe to the latest contest

I entered the recipe for the last contest which is under testing right now, the recipe was not picked for a community pick, but I can't find the edit button to enter it for the latest contest ( Green holiday sides)

D4e931a1 1b93 49c9 a12b 0226ac681d6e  1 fullscreen capture 1062014 120139 pm

Brooklyn Salt
Brooklyn Salt October 6, 2014

I'm having the same problem. I think maybe you can't enter a recipe that's currently entered in another active contest.

Panfusine
Panfusine October 6, 2014

That seems new. Usually the recipes are 'free'd up' once the list for the community picks is posted and the testing notes are submitted.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen October 6, 2014

Contact the editors. They should be able to free your recipe(s) up for you.

Lindsay-Jean Hard October 6, 2014

Panfusine and Brooklyn Salt, can you tell me a little bit more about what's happening? (The more information I can share with the tech team, the better.) You're both signed in, but you're not seeing an edit button? If you wouldn't mind going to aboutmybrowser.com and sharing the link it generates, that would be helpful too. Feel free to reply here or email me directly at [email protected]

And for the future, if you ever have an issue with the site, the fastest way to get help is to email us at [email protected]

Brooklyn Salt
Brooklyn Salt October 6, 2014

Thanks Lindsay, here's the link from AboutMyBrowser.com: https://aboutmybrowser.com/yu7SjxCI. For me, the Edit button is not visible for one of my recipes that is currently a community pick in an active contest and I was attempting to enter it into a different contest. Many thanks for your help!